- Your rating:
Your rating has been saved
Oops, something's gone wrong. Try again.
GL Tron is fully compatible with:
- Mac OS X
You'll also need:
|Others:||PPC, Mac OS X 10.0 or later|
GL Tron is also compatible with
Versions of GL Tron
|GL Tron 0.70 11/01/11||Free (GPL)||English||Download|
Did you know about a new version? Tell us
Articles GL Tron
- Turbo (already present in the previously only for win32 released 0.70 alpha-1). Press and hold down the turbo key (default 'e') to accelerate for a limited amount of time (your turbo recharges when you release the key). The engine noise should give you a clue how fast you're going.
- Wall acceleration - if you're near an enemy wall, your cycle speeds up. Useful for overtaking and boxing in an enemy player. But watch out, they might try to cut you off while you're closing in. This feature isn't enabled by default, but you can change that in the Game -> Game Rules -> Game Type menu.
- Good graphics and sound
- Addictive easy to learn gameplay
- Makes you nostalgic for the original film
- Graphics are good but limited
"controls problem.But excellent game "
This game brings you back to unforgetable memories and of course makes you feel inside the game
it could be with a bad apperiance but the gameplay makes it whorth it.
- *bring good memories
- *great gameplay
- *The controls from this game canot change and they didnt work an horrific thing
- 31 Dec 2011