- Your rating:
Your rating has been saved
Oops, something's gone wrong. Try again.
GL Tron is fully compatible with:
- Mac OS X
You'll also need:
|Others:||PPC, Mac OS X 10.0 or later|
GL Tron is also compatible with ▼▲
Versions of GL Tron
|GL Tron 0.70 11/01/11||Free (GPL)||English||Download|
Did you know about a new version? Tell us
Articles GL Tron
- Turbo (already present in the previously only for win32 released 0.70 alpha-1). Press and hold down the turbo key (default 'e') to accelerate for a limited amount of time (your turbo recharges when you release the key). The engine noise should give you a clue how fast you're going.
- Wall acceleration - if you're near an enemy wall, your cycle speeds up. Useful for overtaking and boxing in an enemy player. But watch out, they might try to cut you off while you're closing in. This feature isn't enabled by default, but you can change that in the Game -> Game Rules -> Game Type menu.
- Good graphics and sound
- Addictive easy to learn gameplay
- Makes you nostalgic for the original film
- Graphics are good but limited
"controls problem.But excellent game "
This game brings you back to unforgetable memories and of course makes you feel inside the game
it could be with a bad apperiance but the gameplay makes it whorth it.
- *bring good memories
- *great gameplay
- *The controls from this game canot change and they didnt work an horrific thing
- 31 Dec 2011
Articles GL Tron
Trials Frontier is yet another example of a game that critics hate and the public love. From Farmville... See more
League of Legends is a big deal. It's an online multiplayer battle game, with 67 million players... See more
Questions and answers GL Tron
Discover alternatives to and add-ons for GL Tron
Searches GL Tron
- tron game
- tron game download
- motorcycle racing
- split screen racing games download
- 3d cycle game
- free download open gl 1.4
- free download tron 2.0
- 4 player split screen games
- super movies game